WASHINGTON —The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced today it will reduce its mortgage insurance premiums (MIPs) by 25 basis points. In November 2016, a HUD official stated there would be no additional MIPs cuts following its annual report to Congress on the financial status of its Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund (MMIF), which showed it had finally reached its required capital levels after nearly a decade of severe stress. The following statement can be attributed to Lindsey Johnson, USMI President and Executive Director:
Monday, January 23, 2017
USMI Statement on FHA Mortgage Insurance Premium Reduction
Posted by Lillian Wong at 2:04 PM
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- USMI Statement on FHA Mortgage Insurance Premium R...
- How the GOP's tax plan could affect the real-estat...
- Show Down Brewing Between President Trump and Fed ...
- Trump and the dollar: what you need to know
- 5 changes to watch for on Roosevelt Row in 2017
- New $100 Coin Features First-Ever African-American...
- ▼ January (6)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)